Cloud-Based, End-To-End EMS
Eric BeckerPresident & CEO
Eric Becker is an executive with over 20 years of experience in Fortune 500 and cutting-edge startup companies targeting health care and energy. Prior to MedaPoint, Mr. Becker was chief operating officer of MedDirect, Inc., a healthcare revenue cycle management company. Mr. Becker was successful in growing the company from an early stage to a successful acquisition by Baird Capital Partners within five years. Prior to MedDirect, he was chief financial officer and vice president of operations for Davidson Instruments, a developer of fiber optic measurement systems for oil and gas exploration and production, where he was responsible for growing the company from R&D to the product commercialization stage within two years, and eventually selling the company to Halliburton. Previous experience includes chief operating officer of ProteEx, Inc., a biotech company focused on drug targeting through proteomics research, and cofounder and chief operating officer of Avreo, Inc., a Web-based radiology software development company. Other experience includes senior positions within Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) and The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO).
Rob RodriguesCOO & Senior Vice President
Rob has over 20 years of experience in the healthcare sector. Having begun his career as a Registered Nurse and Paramedic working in various specialties, he has served as an appointed faculty member of the College of Nursing at the Medical University of South Carolina. At a start-up ambulance company, Rob led the acquisition of a local competitor, and having found his passion in healthcare financing and compliance management, Rob formed EMS Billing Specialists, an EMS industry consulting and billing firm. Rob has served as an expert consultant to dozens of EMS organizations nationwide, providing both onsite and web-based billing solutions with emphasis on regulatory compliance. In addition to helping clientele increase revenue by 18 to 24 percent, Rob has provided guidance to a national aeromedical provider and helped restructure their appeals process to recover a reimbursement of tens of millions of dollars in previously unrecovered payments. Rob's current focus is the design, implementation, and use of advanced technology platforms in the Mobile Integrated Healthcare (MIH) environment and the leveraging of these technologies to increase revenue and decrease expense for his client organizations.
Ray ChaseVice President, Technology
Ray has over 30 years of experience in solutions architecture, database management, database system design, software/application development, enterprise application implementations, data warehousing, and business intelligence solutions. Having worked across many technical and functional business areas for the US Air Force, Oracle, Fidelity Investments, Borland, Dell, Deutsche Bank, and most recently at Sense Corp, he supplies a wealth of experience across our application portfolio with extensive experience in data-centric application development. Ray is known for cutting edge designs, solutions, problem-solving abilities, and leadership excellence, specializing in metadata driven information management solutions for applications, integration, data security, mass data movement, and analytics. Ray attended the University of Texas at San Antonio and Texas Lutheran and also served as a decorated member of the USAF. He resides in Austin Texas.
Breaux CastlemanChairman of the Board
- President and CEO of Syntiro Healthcare Services, Inc., a physician practice management and MSO company
- Director of Ionis Pharmaceuticals. (NASDAQ: IONS)
- Senior advisor to Chicago-based Private Equity firm McNally Capital LLC
- President Caremark Physician Resources Division
- From 1987 to 1994, Mr. Castleman was managing director and CEO of the Kelsey-Seybold Clinic in Houston
- Bachelors Degree in Economics from Yale University
- Served as an Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of MedDirect, Inc. since 2006
- Served as Chief Executive Officer of The Advisory Board Company from 1994 to 1996
- Served as President of Stanford University Hospital and also served as its Chief Executive Officer
- Served as Chief Executive Officer of Georgetown University Medical Center, Executive Vice President at University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics, and Assistant Vice President at Boston University Medical Center
- Graduate of Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan and holds a Master's Degree in Health Policy and Management from the Harvard School of Public Health
Over 25 years of experience across multiple industries with the Fortune 500 Companies in project management, systems administration, database analysis, application development and enterprise software architecture.